Welcome to Signal Directorate
Role of Directorate:
· Design development & Standard & Standard of Signalling Equipments System.
· Issue, review & revision of Specification, test formats & STRs for Signalling Equipments.
· Adoptation & absorption of emerging software embedded technologies.
· Investigation, analysis & remedial measures of specific field problems referred by zonal Railways/Railway Board.
· Inter directorate issues in RDSO.
· Testing of Signalling items for vendor development & investigation.
· Issue, review & revision of Specifications, test formats & STRs.
ORGANISATION CHART OF SIGNAL DIRECTORATE:
· Design of Signal gantry for installation of Signal.
· Automatic fire detects & alarm system Specification developed.
· Modelling and Validation of interlocking for Railway supporting system.
· Report of Standardization of the typical circuits for interlocking report no-SS/155/2019.
· Indigenous development of Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS).
· Special SSC meeting conducted for revision of IRSEM.
· FRS for IOT based RDPM System for Signalling gears finalized and issued.
· Development of Point Motor provisioning IP-67 protection.
· Capacity argumentation for point machine & relay testing in Signal lab.
Current Assignment in hand:
· Development of Train collision Avoidance System (TCAS) Phase-2
· Specification of Traffic management system.
· Failsafe Networked Multiplexer (FN-Mux).
· Development & trial of inbuilt Block working through Electronic Interlocking, which eliminate use of block instruments.