WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET HIGHER SCORES?
Before the Session
- Don’t stay up all night. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get to the session so you don’t have to rush.
- If you wear glasses or a hearing aid, be sure to take them with you.
At the Session
- Listen carefully to the instructions.
- Do exactly as you are told.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Think about each question before answering.
- Work quickly and accurately, as most test have short time limits.
- Don’t waste time on difficult questions.
- Try as hard as you can. The more questions you get right, the higher your score will be.
- Do not try to copy the answers of your neighbor as his question booklet may be different from you.