1. PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES Undertaken:
Current Projects :
- Monitoring health of ballast bed with help of Ground Penetration Radar Technology for Through Ballast Renewal (TBR) in Indian Railways with TMM Directorate.
- Trial for Use of Mines Waste Rocks as Railway Track Ballast in South East Central Railway.
- Specification for Geogrid to be used as reinforcement for Railway applications.
- Specifications for tunnel construction related items.
- Geotechnical aspects for Construction of Test Track between Gudha-Thathana Mithari stations in Jodhpur Division of North Western Railway.
- Consultancy for Mud-pumping and troublesome locations between JNU-BSB sub division, Northern Railway.
- Formation related issues between Naini (NYN) – Manikpur (MKP) Section of Allahabad Division, North Central Railway.
- Settlement of formation in Moradabad-Bareilly Section, Northern Railway.
- Breached Sites of high cutting/bank between Karjat-Lonavala Section of Central Railway.
- Sinkage of bank in newly commissioned Doubling work between Hojai-Lumding section of Lumding Division.