1. PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES Undertaken:
Current Projects :
- Design of Formation for Speed higher than 160 kmph and upto 250 kmph.
- Formulation of project on improvement in characteristics of weak soil by the use of chemical additives.
- Rationalisation of Formation layer thickness for 25 T and 32.5 T Axle Load on Indian Railways.
- Monitoring health of ballast bed with help of Ground Penetration Radar Technology for Through Ballast Renewal (TBR) in Indian Railways with TMM Directorate.
- Trial for Use of Mines Waste Rocks as Railway Track Ballast in South East Central Railway.
- Specification for Geogrid to be used as reinforcement for Railway applications.
- Specifications for tunnel construction related items.
- Geotechnical aspects for Construction of Test Track between Gudha-Thathana Mithari stations in Jodhpur Division of North Western Railway.
- Technical solution for frequent rain cuts in New Coochbehar-Golokganj section, Alipurduar Division, Northeast Frontier Railway.
- Design of new embankment (for doubling) and strategy for formation rehabilitation of existing embankment in Utretia-Alamnagar Bye pass Line, Lucknow division, Northern Railway.
- Consultancy for Mud-pumping and troublesome locations between JNU-BSB sub division, Northern Railway.