RDSO Central Library is located on the 1st floor of Annexe I (Manak Bhavan) building. Library has important collection of books, bound periodicals, reports, specifications and other technical publications. At present there are about 28,000 books, 60,000 standards and about 8,000 bound volumes of journals. In addition, there are about 20,000 reports related to RDSO, Railway Board and UIC etc.
· Procurement of Books, Specification, Journals, Reports & Articles
· Subscription of e-Resources
· Lending of Library’s Documents
· Reference & Information Services
· Automation of Library: The bibliographic details for 45,000 books and reports are displayed through webopac on RDSO LAN, which the users can search with keywords, author & title etc.
· Subscription of e-Resources: e-Resources are being subscribed by RDSO and their access is made available to the users through password / IP address all over RDSO. E-Resources subscribed for the year 2017-18 are- Indian Standards, IEC, ASTM, EBSCO and Janes World Railways.
Books on RDSO